Übersicht der Geschäftsbedingungen
Die Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen enthalten die rechtlichen Vereinbarungen zwischen smart und dem Kunden. Lesen Sie sie sorgfältig durch, um die Bedingungen, Regeln und Richtlinien für den Kauf eines neuen Fahrzeugs oder eines Gutscheins vollständig zu verstehen.
In den rechtlichen Hinweisen informieren wir Sie darüber, dass wir für diese Website und deren Inhalte verantwortlich sind. Außerdem erklären wir, dass die Reichweite unserer Elektrofahrzeuge durch den WLTP-Test ermittelt wurde.
Die Datenschutzerklärung beschreibt, wie smart Ihre personenbezogenen Daten erhebt, verarbeitet und schützt. Darüber hinaus informieren wir Sie über die Verwendungszwecke der personenbezogenen Daten.
Bedingungen für Digitale Services
Hier erfahren Sie alles über die rechtlichen Vereinbarungen zwischen smart und dem Kunden, die bei Nutzung der smart Services Gültigkeit erlangen. Um die Dienste von smart nutzen zu können, müssen Sie den Nutzungsbedingungen zustimmen.
smart ID Nutzungsbedingungen
Jeder Kunde erhält eine smart ID für sein smart Konto. Die Nutzungsbedingungen weisen auf die Bedingungen und Verpflichtungen hin, die mit der Nutzung einer smart ID einhergehen.
smart Ecosystem & Marketing
Wir tauschen Kundendaten innerhalb des smart Ecosystems aus, um das Kundenerlebnis zu verbessern. Hier gehen wir im Detail auf das smart Ecosystem und unser Marketing ein.
Conditions of participation for the competition for the "Glücksgefühle Festival '23"
1. Organiser and subject of the competition
The organiser of the competition is smart Europe GmbH (hereinafter: "smart"). Up to 4x2 prizes for the "Glücksgefühle Festival '23" from 14 to 17.09.2023 will be raffled off among all participants.
This competition is not affiliated with Instagram or Facebook and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or organized by Facebook or Instagram. Questions, comments or complaints in connection with this competition should be addressed directly to smart and not to Facebook or Instagram.
These conditions of participation apply to participation in the competition. Information on the processing of personal data can be found at https://de.smart.com/de/service/data-protection/ .
2. Participation and exclusion
- The competition starts on 21.08.2023 at 12:00 noon with a posting by smart on Facebook and Instagram and ends on 27.08.2023 at 23:59:59 (participation period).
- Alternatively, participation is possible via Facebook or Instagram. The participant must have an account there in order to participate.
- Participation via Facebook: The participant must post at least one photo showing participant's own "smart" vehicle in the comment function by commenting under the posting of the "@smart" account of smart Europe GmbH. The respective photo must show a model of the manufacturer "smart – Mercedes-Benz AG" or the manufacturer/importer "smart Europe GmbH".
- Participation via Instagram: The participant must upload at least one photo showing participant's own "smart" vehicle with a posting on participant's Instagram account. The respective photo must show a model of the manufacturer "smart – Mercedes-Benz AG" or the manufacturer/importer "smart Europe GmbH". The participant must tag @smart_worldwide in participant's posting.
- Natural persons who are at least 18 years old and have full legal capacity are eligible to participate.
- Participants may participate with several vehicle photos or with photos of several vehicles. However, participation with several vehicle photos or with photos of several vehicles only counts as one participation.
- smart reserves the right to exclude participants from the competition if there are justified reasons. Such reasons may include, but are not limited to, (i) manipulation in connection with access to or implementation of the competition, (ii) violations of these conditions of participation or (iii) false or misleading personal information.
- smart employees and their relatives are excluded from participation.
3. Implementation and notification
- Up to four winners will be selected from all participants. The winners will be selected from all photos uploaded within the participation period by the responsible committee within smart according to the following criteria: individuality of the participating vehicle, originality of the participating vehicle, uniqueness of the participating vehicle, state of preservation of the participating vehicle, aesthetics/color scheme of the participating vehicle, variance of all participating vehicles among each other and coherence of the participating vehicle in the context of the "smart times" booth at the festival. The responsible committee is free to weigh the criteria among themselves on the basis of the photos submitted.
- The winners will be selected at the end of August 2023.
- Each winner will receive 2x1 VIP tickets for the "Glücksgefühle Festival 23" from 14 to 17.09.2023 and free "glamping" at the festival for two people. Each VIP ticket includes free admission to the festival.
- smart will inform the winner about the prize via the direct message function of the corresponding participation channel and ask them to return winner's contact details (in particular first name, last name, e-mail address) by direct message. The winner then has 48 hours to send the requested contact details to smart via direct message. If the winner does not get back to smart within 48 hours with full details, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected according to the above criteria. If the winner responds within 48 hours with complete details, the winner will be contacted by smart by e-mail.
- The issuance of the prize is subject to the condition that the winner concludes the offered loan contract with smart for the loan of the participating vehicle for the purpose of the exhibition. The participating vehicle will be on stage in the vicinity of the "smart times" booth at the festival for the duration of the festival.
- smart will hand out the respective prize on site at the festival site. The winner and smart will coordinate individually with each other because of the logistical issues.
- There is no legal claim and a cash payment of the prize is not possible. The prize is non-transferable.
- smart reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time for important reasons. This may be the case, for example, if the further implementation of the competition by smart is unreasonable for technical or legal reasons.
4. Responsibility and liability of smart
- smart is not responsible for the timeliness, completeness or correctness of the transmission of participant data. In all other respects, smart shall be liable in accordance with the following provisions.
- If, on the basis of the statutory provisions, smart is liable for damage caused by slight negligence, smart shall be liable to a limited extent. In this case, liability shall only exist in the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations. This liability is also limited to the typical damage foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract.
- The personal liability of the legal representatives, vicarious agents and employees of smart for damages caused by them through slight negligence is excluded. For damages caused by gross negligence by them, with the exception of legal representatives and executives, the limitation of liability provided for by smart in this section shall apply accordingly.
- The limitations of liability in this clause shall not apply in the event of injury to life, limb or health. Irrespective of any fault on the part of smart, any liability in the event of fraudulent concealment of a defect, from the assumption of a guarantee or a procurement risk and under the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected.
5. Final provisions
- The competition is subject exclusively to German law to the exclusion of provisions of international private law.
- Should individual provisions of these conditions of participation be invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
- smart is neither willing nor obliged to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.